WINDOW INSTALLATION TECHNICIAN RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Complete professional installation of window blinds, shades, drapes and shutters into homes and businesses.
- Perform window treatment repairs on occasion
- Receive customer final payments
- Maintain installation paper work
- Clean up job site and shop after work is completed
- Work directly with management, assisting with measure and installation of drapery, blinds, shades, complex motorization projects and more.
- Be skilled at using measure & install techniques and software systems to ensure accuracy and efficiency of every installation.
- Use personal judgment and initiative to develop effective solutions to challenges and obstacles pertaining to the installation that will arise.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a skilled trade and knowledge of power tools / ladder work, (window treatment experience is HIGHLY preferred).
- Finish Carpentry or hands on installation preferred - * Ideal candidate will have working experience within a trade profession as an apprentice, assistant or lead.
- Must have the ability to take direction and work well with other team members.
- Ability to work Monday through Friday with flexibility for Saturdays if required.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 55 pounds and climb up and down ladders.
- All candidates must have a valid driver’s license and employment is based on the successful completion of a drug screening, motor vehicle and criminal background check
- Must have an efficient vehicle to transport the equipment we use.
Key skill Required
- Client Relations
- Customer Service
- Greeting Clients
- Project leader