* Schedules patrons by recording dining reservations; giving location of and directions to restaurant; assigning dining areas; referring requests for special parties and accommodations to dining room manager.
* Welcomes patrons by exchanging pleasantries; escorting them to assigned dining area; presenting menus; announcing waitperson's name.
* Protects establishment and patrons by adhering to sanitation, safety, and alcohol control policies.
* Helps dining room staff by setting and clearing tables; replenishing water; serving beverages.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Key skill Required
- Customer Service