Serves customers by mixing and serving alcoholic and nonalcoholic drinks; safeguarding patrons.
- Prepares mixed drinks by selecting and mixing ingredients according to recipes.
- Garnishes drinks by slicing and pitting fruits; preparing olives, and onions; placing on picks or in drinks.
- Prepares kegs by connecting hose couplings and connecting kegs to tap.
- Serves beer by filling glasses with beer drawn from tap; retrieving and opening requested-brand bottles and cans.
- Serves wine by opening bottles; decanting; and/or pouring by-the-glass offerings.
- Maintains attractive bar by arranging bottles and glasses for display; removing soiled glassware and empty bottles and cans; ensuring cleanliness.
- Maintains supplies by ordering, requisitioning, or re-stocking snacks, liquors, wines, beer, and non-alcoholic ingredients; replacing beer barrels.
- Prepares trash for disposal by separating garbage and recyclable items.
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy bar and patrons by following and enforcing standards and procedures; judging when customers have consumed too much alcohol; calling for alternate transportation; complying with legal regulations.
- Enhances bar's reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments; safeguarding customers.
Key skill Required
- Customer Service